I am setting up an adventure tour company in Thailand. Where can I find local, licensed tour leaders?


Country: Thailand


Hello Marcyboy
Your best and safest bet is to contact The Tourism Authority of Thailnd, ( TAT for short ) and they should be able to direct you to licensed tour leaders.
They are at
Hello Marcyboy
You have to contact with TAT. If you want know how to set up and how to make a company in Thailand ,i can help you because my friend work like that .
Free of charge because people in website are my friend.

please contact with me by email:
you can find out by facebook
We care you like friend ,not business



More Information

Get travel answers from locals in Thailand

Find places to visit in Thailand