Do I need to have a Fiscal Representative in Portugal, if iam from another European country?


Country: Portugal


Under Portuguese law, all non-Portuguese non-residents who own a property in Portugal must appoint a fiscal representative. This representative could be a friend living in Portugal, a lawyer or the estate agent you purchased through.

More Information

Get travel answers from locals in Portugal

Find places to visit in Portugal