How long can someone from another country stay in the US and visit?

Do they need something other than a passport? Where can I find out? Is there a website?


Country: United States


You either need a passport or a visa
90 days. You need a passport. Al information can be found n the official US Government web sites, in your case here is the page you need:

More Information

Get travel answers from locals in United States

Find places to visit in United States