|Age:||35 - 39|
|Languages:||English Japanese Urdu Punjabi Hindko Sindhi Kashmiri|
|I’ve traveled to:||United Arab Emirates
|My motto:||Speedy Safety Sincerity|
|About me:||Born in Quetta (the capital city of the Baluchistan),
In 1995 graduated from the university of Karachi with MS degree in Economice.
In 2000 graduated from National University of modern Languages with PGD in Japanese Linguistics.
In 2001 done Sankyu- JLPT from Japan Education Foundation, Tokyo Japan.
Can speak fluently English, Urdu, Punjabi and Japanese language.
From 1998 to 2008 worked with travel & tourism companies, multinationals, NGO's as tour guide, Interpretor, coordinator and manager operations.
Having foreign travel experiences many times to the Asian, Middle East and Africian countries and watched closely the people and their culture.
Presently i have my own small setup and providing services for the tourists of all nature.
|Location:||Islamahbad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
Activities I can help with:
Destination Management Services
The types of services we offer: Hotel Reservations, Air and Ground Transportations, Airlines Ticketing, Foreign Language speaking tour guide or coordinator, Arranging Group tours, Cultural Tours, Archaeological & Museums Tours, Art & Music Tours, Hiking and Treking, Expeditions, Mountain Climbing, Safari Tours, 4WD Off-Road Day Trips, Event Organizing, Cultural Programes, Cooking Classes, Paragliding, Flying Baloon Services, HeliCopter Tour, Desert Tours, Glacier Tours, Bird Watching, Eco-Travel, Hunting, Camping and many more.
Lodging all over Pakistan
Hotel & Motel accomodation is available in all Pakistan,
We can book & confirm the hotel reservations for you.
Safari Tours in Pakistan
Jeep Safaries in the northern areas of Pakistan,
for details contact us.
Private & Custom Services in Pakistan
Any type of service which is not mentioned on this page can be arrange for you.
Archaeological Tours in Pakistan
Archaeological sites in Pakistan,
Mohenjodaro in Sindh,
Harappa in Punjab,
Ashoka Remains in Swat
Stupas in Pakistan
Remains in the Northern Areas
Parasailing & Paragliding in Islamahbad, Pakistan
we owned paragliders and can teach you how to fly it.
Airport & Ground Transportation in Islamabad, Pakistan
Pick & Drop Service,
All A/C Tourist Standard Vehicles Available on Daily Baises.
19 Cars (04 Seater)
10 Hi-Roofs (12 Seater)
12 Buses (32 Seater)
Cultural Experiences in Islamabad, Pakistan
Festivals, home visits, home stay, village experiences and many more.
Self-guided Tours in Islamahbad, Pakistan
Damn e Koh
Biggest Mosque in Pakistan
Mountain Climbing in Islamahbad, Pakistan
Any one mountain of the week as per program at the margalla hill.
Advice I've Written for Travelers!
Travel Questions I've answered:
- What is the highest peak in Pakistan? (615 days ago)
- hi , This is Maryam here. I am taking a trip to Skardu in a few days and i was wondering which is the best place to stay there.. I... (709 days ago)
- Is there any forest in Faisalabad city or its surroundings ??? (857 days ago)
- What should I wear in Pakistan (karachi)? (909 days ago)
- what is best conveyance to see the old city of LAHORE? (910 days ago)
- (16 more)
Places I've reviewed:
- Serena Maisha Spa : To enter Maisha Day Spa is to step into a haven of serenity. A rare space, where you can... (1024 days ago)
- Zaver Spa & Health Club : The Zaver Spa at Islamabad Marriott Hotel is a sanctuary, offering a unique brand of luxury and... (1024 days ago)
- National Art Gallery : It is built on a small hillock opposite the Majlis-e-Shoora (the Parliament of Pakistan) and the... (1033 days ago)
- Chachur Lake : The Chachur Lake is located at the Deosai National Park Skardu, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan. The... (1033 days ago)
My Local Lists:
- See Pakistan Love Pakistan (9 items)