|Age:||25 - 29|
|Languages:||English, Chinese, Malay, Korean (beginner) and German (beginner)|
|I’ve traveled to:||Around Malaysia, Phuket, Bangkok, Bali, Hanoi, Siem Reap, Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen, South Korea, San Francisco, San Jose, London, Marrakech, Singapore...|
|My motto:||No travel no life!|
|About me:||I live in Penang island, which is known as "The Pearl of the Orient". Born and raised in Penang.
Am a travelholic and a blogger. Currently also a part-time travel planner for Summer Planner.
|Location:||Bayan Lepas, Pinang, Malaysia|
Activities I can help with:
Phangnga Bay and James Bond Island sea canoe excursion
Experience the excitement of canoeing at the world's top 5 most beautiful shore. Canoe through the sea caves and witness the wonders of nature.
4D3N Phuket + Phi Phi Island excursion
Day 1: Arrival & hotel transfer. City tour and elephant trekking.
Day 2: Phi Phi Island by cruiser boat, free snorkeling trip and one night stay in Phi Phi Island.
Day 3: Depart back to Phuket. On your own leisure.
Day 4: Free & easy until transfer back to airport.
Twin sharing accommodation at Seeka Boutique Resort, daily American breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner, Phuket sightseeing tour and Thai AIG Insurance.
Tips of at least RM5/guest/day for tour guide and driver, meals not mentioned on itinerary, and any other optional activites.
Penang Heritage Walk and city sightseeing
Come to Malaysia! Enjoy your day in Penang, one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Day tours around cities of Malaysia
Customized travel planning
Anywhere you want to go around South-East Asia, we specialized in tours around Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Visit http://clubsummerholidays.blogspot.com for more details or send us your request at email@example.com
Elephant trekking in Phuket
Enjoy a day in the safari.
Elephant Trekking, Elephant Show Monkey Show, Thai Rice Farming, Ox-Cart Riding, Buffalo Photo Rubber Trapping, Thai Cooking Show, Thai Life Style, Thai Boxing Show 4X4 Jeep Mountain Safari, Nature Canoe, Jungle Walk, Thai Set Lunch or Dinner.
Swimming with the dolphins
Swim and play with these lovely creatures in Bali.
Dolphin watching @ Lovina
Watch these lovely creatures swimming happily in the Bali Sea.
Scuba diving & snorkeling in Pulau Redang, Pulau Perhentian
Pre-wedding photoshooting package (Penang & Langkawi)
Do your pre-wedding photoshoot and travel together. 2-in-1.
Airport & Ground Transportation in Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Ground Transfer in Malaysia
Self-guided Tours in Malaysia
New Year trip in Malaysia
Shopping Tours in Malaysia
Food & Cafes in Penang, Malaysia
Dining in Penang, Malaysia
Shore Excursions in Malaysia
River Rafting in Malaysia
Try it in Gopeng.
Lodging in Malaysia
Show Me Around in Penang, Malaysia
Car & Driver, Limousine in Malaysia
Bus & Minivan Tours in Malaysia
Bar, Club & Pub in Penang, Malaysia
Hiking & Walking in South-East Asia
City Walking Tours in Penang, Malaysia
Backpacking in Malaysia
Advice I've Written for Travelers!
Travel Questions I've answered:
- hi, i'm like to know if it is worth to hire a driver and MPV/van (4 adults and 2 children,3 & 5yrs) for about 3-4 days to move about.... (145 days ago)
- Hi , I'm going to Bali with my Chinese girlfriend in late October. Could you give me the name of the tour guide you had. I am... (538 days ago)
- Penang (1129 days ago)
- can unmarried couple stay in same hotel in malaysia? Malaysia is a muslim country? (1281 days ago)
- Hi, My husband and I are looking to take a trip to Malaysia in either June or August. Is one of those months better than the other in... (1303 days ago)
- (8 more)
Places I've reviewed:
- ang hoay lor : Ang Hoay Lor is simply one of the favorite restaurants of my family. I've been dining there quite... (1162 days ago)
- Miami Beach : One of the favorite beaches among the locals and also tourists. It's somewhere near Batu... (1280 days ago)
- Queensbay Mall : A great place for dining, shopping, and leisure. You can get almost everything there, including... (1280 days ago)
My Local Lists:
- Chilli Corner (0 items)