|Age:||30 - 34|
|Languages:||Portuguese, English, a bit of Russian, Spanish and French.|
|I’ve traveled to:||Portugal, Spain, France, England including Scotland Wales Republic of Ireland and Belfast, Holland, Germany, Belgium, Poland and Ukraine|
|My motto:||The best things in life aren't things.|
|About me:||Who are you?
Everything about you is a potential source of inspiration. What do you look like? How old are you? What is your ethnicity? Do you have brothers and sisters? Are you healthy? What is the most vivid memory you have from childhood? However mundane you feel your responses are to such questions, your answers will be unlike anyone else’s.
What do you do?
Are you working right now? What job do you do? Are you planning to start your own business, retired or struggling to find the right career? There are stories to be told in all of these situations. What about your free time? Are you talented at a particular sport or do you play a musical instrument? What sort of company do you keep? Where do you like to hang out? Where do you take your vacations? Ask yourself questions like this and then think of how your answers could generate ideas for articles or stories.
Where do you live?
Where ever you live, your locality should provide you with plenty of inspiration. What is the latest gossip and are there any big issues affecting your home town right now? What facilities are on offer to residents and visitors? Are there any significant buildings with interesting histories? What are the people like? What do they do to earn a living and how do they spend their freetime? Is it a good place to live and why? Remember that relevant photographs make a feature much more sellable, so get out and about and see what you can find on your doorstep.
Who do you know?
You may feel you are not interesting enough to write about but what about other people? Perhaps some of your friends or family have a story to tell. What about famous people living in your area or somebody who has achieved something special? There are lots of people out their keen to share their experiences and most of them will be only too pleased to be interviewed if asked.
What do you love?
We often write best when we feel a connection with our subject. If you find something you feel strongly about – write about it. If a news item makes you angry or a newspaper story leaves you in tears - write about it. Write about the things you love to do or the things you would love to have a go at. Being a writer is a great excuse for trying out new experiences or researching subjects you have always wanted to know more about. Immerse yourself in the world around you. Be alert to new sensations and experiences. Just remember to carry a notebook around with you so can get it all down on paper!
|Location:||Ledbury, England, United Kingdom|
Activities I can help with:
Bread Baking in UK, Ukraine
Ask me about traditional baking bread as Fresh Loaf
Internet in UK
Food & Cafes in UK
Airport & Ground Transportation in UK
4WD, ATV & Off-Road in UK and Portugal
Camping in UK, Portugal
Beach Tours in Portugal
Car & Driver, Limousine in UK and rest of Europe
Mountain Biking in UK and Portugal
Hiking & Walking in UK and Portugal
Biking in UK
Advice I've Written for Travelers!
Travel Questions I've answered:
- Hey there, I'll be visting london in 2 weeks, n searching for good company and nice places to visit and party in! thanks (1365 days ago)
- hey i want to travel around the uk i dont know if you could help me with information (1380 days ago)
- best neighborhoods to stay in London (moderate priced) convenient to sightseeing in London and for day trips outside London (1388 days ago)
- In 2010 in the Summer I would like to spend 2 weeks in Coimbra! Where can I find a nice house with 3 bedrooms to rent for 2 weeks? (1390 days ago)
- lease a car (1396 days ago)
- (65 more)
Places I've reviewed:
- Ledbury Swimming Pool : Welcome to Halo Halo is a not-for profit social enterprise and registered charity. We're... (1362 days ago)
- The Verzon House Hotel : I recommend this place instead of a normal PUB or night place to go to in Ledbury or around this... (1365 days ago)
- Ledbury, Market House (adj) : The 17th century Market House, raised on timber massive columns. This placid scene on the High... (1371 days ago)
- Malvern Hills, Worcestershire : The Malvern Hills have been described as a mountain range in miniature, the eight mile ridge... (1371 days ago)
- Eastnor Castle : Eastnor Castle, in the dramatic setting of the Malvern Hills and surrounded by a beautiful deer... (1377 days ago)
- (30 more)
My Local Lists:
- Ledbury (1 item)