i would like to visit finland any time. i have money but seem to have a problem getting a visa. how can i find trusted tourism firms... finland who can help get a visa? i am in st petersburg russia, have been trying for the last two years to acquire a visa but couldnt get any help.


Country: Finland


I don't know if our local travel agencies help with visa issues, but my father has been working with russians and visa authorities for years. This is a link to his page. Although it is in finnish, you can find his contact details there. I hope this is of any help to you.
You can get traveller permission for Finland, at any Finnish embassy! Tourist bureaus sells you just travel packages =)
Jan-Erik has the correct answer.

Look ->

Foreign nationals who need a Schengen visa for travel to Finland are requested to apply for it at the nearest Finnish mission or at a mission of another Schengen country, which represents Finland in visa matters, not earlier than three (3) months prior to the planned visit.

More Information

Get travel answers from locals in Finland

Find places to visit in Finland