As a US citizen, do I need a passport to visit Niagara Fall, ON?


City: Niagara Falls

State: New York

Country: United States


Yes, as of two years ago, a passport is required to cross to the Canadian side
Yes you do.
You need one of the following:
1) Passport
2) Enhanced Drivers License
3) Approved State Identification Card (usually available through Motor Vehicles Bureau.

More Information

Get travel answers from locals in Niagara Falls

Find places to visit in Niagara Falls