I need some one to show me around in Bangkok. of corse I pay what ever it takes.


City: Bangkok

Province: Krung Thep

Country: Thailand


Suggest you get yourself a certified (by Tourism Authority of Thailand/TAT) Thai guide as any other option is illegal. I might help you there. Contact me at , if you like.
Depends what you want to see and do can help you in many ways

More Information

Get travel answers from locals in Bangkok

Find places to visit in Bangkok