if we are in malaysia on student visa we can get uk tourist visa for a visit


City: Kuala Lumpur

Federal territory: Kuala Lumpur

Country: Malaysia


yes.. and make sure u bring the letter from the uni also...
which country are you from? If your country need a visa, then you have to apply for it. But if not and you plan to stay less than 6 month, then you are not require any visa.
yes , u need to bring along document and student offer letter
it depends on yr origin country.

More Information

Get travel answers from locals in Kuala Lumpur

Find places to visit in Kuala Lumpur