What's a good souvenir to bring back from San Francisco?
I'm bringing back gifts for my friends from my trip to San Francisco. Any suggestions? They have to be fairly inexpensive, around $20-$30, and has to represent San Francisco. It should be unique to the area. I'd really appreciate your help!
City: San Francisco
Country: United States
- A vintage accessory (belt, sunglasses, purse) from one of the myriad thrift stores or vintage shops in the city
- Funky keychains, stationary/stickers or bizarre novelty toys from Chinatown
- Sea glass from Angel Island
- Ghirardelli chocolate
- Sea lion or cable car charm for charm bracelet (great little shops in fisherman's wharf and union square) - if you're a girl. :)
- And, always, pictures. Lots of pictures.